We address the legal needs of patients and their families in partnership with medical facilities in King County. Our attorneys work alongside a clinic’s physicians, nurses, administrators, support staff, and social workers to identify and solve social issues together with patients.
Our current partners are HealthPoint and International Community Health Services (ICHS) in select clinics.
What We Help With
- Public benefits and appeals
- Debt/loss of income
- Workplace discrimination
- Clearing criminal records
- Domestic violence
- Child custody and guardianship
You may qualify for legal help if:
- You are a patient at a participating ICHS or HealthPoint clinic, and
- You live in King County, and
- You have an income that is less than 200% of the federal poverty level for your household size. (A household of three that makes less than $3,600/month qualifies.)
How To Get Help
Legal help from staff attorneys:
You must receive a referral from your healthcare provider. We accept patients only from ICHS and HealthPoint in participating clinic locations.
To make an appointment at one of our legal clinics, call our Help Line Monday-Friday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.