Leave a message with your name, phone number, and a brief description of your legal issue. We will return your call within 72 hours from a private, unmarked phone number and leave you a message if you don’t answer. If you qualify, you will receive an appointment at one of our clinics. We provide free interpretation in many languages.
Due to COVID-19, our clinics are currently taking place remotely by phone or video call.
Legal Clinic Topics
- Debt/bankruptcy: Bankruptcy, student loans, unfair debt collection, credit card debt
- Domestic violence/family law: Protection orders, divorce, custody, parenting plans
- Employment: Workplace issues, wage claims, benefits, discrimination
- Housing: Eviction, landlord issues, discrimination
- Immigration: Petitions, applications for adjustment of status or citizenship
- Wills/estate planning: Wills, Advance Directive, Power of Attorney
- Other: Veterans’ benefits, landlord/tenant, employment, social security benefits
You may qualify for our free legal clinics if:
- You live in King County, and
- You have an income that is less than 200% of the federal poverty level for your household size
Please contact us if you think you may qualify.
How to Prepare for Your Appointment
- Gather any important paperwork that relates to your legal issue.
- Please prepare a brief written summary of your issue.
- If your issue involves a legal form, fill out the sections you are able to before your appointment.
- It may be helpful to have a list of questions ready to ask the lawyer.