We provide free legal help and resources in King County
What We Do
ELAP’s programs are free and include civil legal aid services, regular legal clinics, and community education.
• We educate communities about their legal rights
• We empower domestic violence survivors and their families to stay safe
• We support victims of crime as they navigate the legal system
• We remove legal barriers that impact people’s health
• We protect people facing eviction so they can stay in their homes
• We give advice to people who are being harassed by debt collection agencies
• We advocate for immigrants, regardless of their citizenship status
By Legal Topic
Learn about how we help with these civil legal issues.