We do NOT sell your private information ever
We protect your privacy
We do collect geolocation information
We collect information with the purpose of serving you and improving how we serve the community. We do not collect personal information to sell to marketers or to be used to spam our visitors.
1. Information We Collect
We collect personally identifiable information provided by visitors to ELAP’s website. We may combine information collected through third-party analytics tools with other information maintained by ELAP.
Information you provide us:
- Communications between you and ELAP
- Information you submit through interactive features on the website
- Information Collected Automatically through Cookies and Similar Technology
- Our web server and analytics partners collect information including
- operating system
- access domain
- IP address
- pages visited
- page that referred you to our site and exit pages
- and other system settings
Most browsers give you the option of enabling, restricting, and disabling cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to use all the features of our website or our web services.
We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends, such as Google Analytics.
2. Information Usage
We may use your information to:
- Manage and improve the services we provide
- Customize your experience with the site
- Manage and update our email lists
- Perform data analytics
- Protect against fraud and manage risk exposure
- Develop new services
- Meet legal requirements
- Request user feedback
- Share, plan, and promote ELAP hosted events including:
- Education Forums
- Special events
- Other ELAP mission-related actives
3. Information Sharing
We share information with:
- Service providers we partner with to serve clients
- Researchers/data analysts (to aggregate data or under Non-Disclosure Agreement)
- Our email marketing platform
We do not share your information with any external organizations, companies, or agencies for purposes of marketing or mailing lists
For legal reasons – We may share your personal information if we are required by law.
If our business structure changes or we dissolve, we may transfer your personal information to a third party only when they agree to protect your personal information according to the terms of this policy, and they are serving the same or a similar mission.
4. Third Party Links
ELAP links to other websites that do not operate under ELAP’s privacy practices.
When you travel to other websites, ELAP’s privacy practices no longer apply.
5. Data Retention
The information you submit to us will only be kept as long as needed for the reason it was obtained.
6. Updating My Information/User Rights to Information
To update your information with us you must email us or call.
7. Questions and Contact
Lock Icon CC- By By Azza Rizqi, ID from the Noun Project
Privacy Icon CC- By Umer Younas, PK from the Noun Project
Map Icon CC- B By NTT from the Noun Project