This summer our staff has had the privilege of working with an awesome group of interns. These hard-working individuals have contributed their time to help us provide free civil legal aid in King County.
- Jenna Lee, University of Washington School of Law – Technology and legal intern
- Kennedy Murphy, Gonzaga University School of Law – Housing legal intern
- Gunja Sarkar, Oberlin College – Housing and family law legal intern
- Rebecca Schumacher, University of Washington School of Law – Housing legal intern
- Emmett Simmons, Gonzaga University School of Law – Housing legal intern
- Catherine Smith, Wellesley College – Admin intern
- Evan Yi, Newport High School – Admin, technology and legal intern
We hope they have had fun and learned new skills. Our staff has enjoyed getting to know each of our interns. Best of luck to everyone this fall!
ELAP’s large internship program provides a valuable hands-on experience for students, recent graduates, and working professionals. Our staff attorneys supervise and mentor our volunteers and interns to provide a meaningful and practical internship. Internships are unpaid, but we can sponsor for academic credit. We accept interns on a rolling basis year-round, and we welcome high school, college, and law students to apply.
Learn more about volunteer opportunities.