We are excited to welcome a great group of legal students to intern with ELAP this summer.
- Chelsea Henry, Seattle University
- Miri Moon, University of Washington
- Isabel Noto, Seattle University
- Meg Rutherford, Seattle University
- Elianna Spitzer, Seattle University
- Xander Thompson, University of Washington
ELAP’s large internship program provides a valuable hands-on experience for students, recent graduates, and working professionals. Our staff attorneys supervise and mentor our volunteers and interns to provide a meaningful and practical internship. Internships are unpaid, but we can sponsor for academic credit. We accept interns on a rolling basis year-round, and we welcome high school, college, and law students to apply.
Learn more about volunteer opportunities.