Did you know?
If you volunteer as a pro bono attorney for us, you can receive Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit for your volunteer hours.
All ELAP pro bono attorneys can earn unlimited pro bono credits in the “other” category for legal services through the Washington State Bar Association.
Here’s how to submit a pro bono application:
1. Login to your Washington State Bar Association MCLE Profile
2. Click on the green “Add an Activity” button
3. Select “Pro Bono Services”
4. Fill out the required fields on the application
5. Submit the application and record the activity ID number for your records
Applications are typically reviewed within two weeks. Learn more on the Washington State Bar Association website.