We are proud to announce our current team of interns! This stellar group of students and recent graduates is working hard on behalf of ELAP.
Our interns greatly impact our work, providing their valuable time to help support our attorneys and legal staff. We are able to reach many more people every year, thanks to our volunteer interns.
- Aiden Basco, Highline Community College paralegal program – Legal intern
- Rosa Carballo, University of Washington – Communications intern
- Christiane Clisbee, Renton Technical College paralegal program – Legal intern
- Jake Donner, Interlake High School – Technology intern
- Marlene Dzib, Florida Gulf Coast University graduate – Legal intern
- Xenia Ellis, Interlake High School – Legal intern
- Vaneeza F. Malik, University of Washington – Legal intern
- Garrett McCraley, Interlake High School – Program/admin intern
- Teddy Roberts, Interlake High School – Legal intern
- Jasmine Salguero, Seattle University School of Law – Legal intern
- Ashley Tang, University of Washington School of Law – Legal intern
ELAP’s internship program provides valuable hands-on experience. Our staff attorneys supervise and mentor our interns to provide a meaningful and practical internship. Internships are unpaid, but we can sponsor them for academic credit. We accept interns on a rolling basis year-round. We welcome high school, college, and law students to apply.
Learn more about our internship program.